Thursday, June 9, 2011

vintage stuff.


i love to keep things. the things they say that are 'sentimental'.

in my room, i have this box where i keep all things i prize.

like my grandfather's old ray ban, my mother's fallen out tooth (wrapped in a paper and labeled with the date), my first self-cut bangs (again wrapped in a paper and labeled with the date), the wrappers of the chocolate my crush gave me, dried flowers, old campaign flyers, and stuff.
*i'll take a photo of them soon, if the camera's fixed*

whenever i watch movies in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s setting, i feel like i want to time travel. haha. i sooo love their hair, music, house, cars, and clothes during those times. cant do them now, people with birdbrains wont understand.

these are some photos of vintage things. i wish i can have them. or atleast there's a way to make modern things vintage.


















No comments:

Post a Comment